Commercial Program Process
The UniSource Business Energy Solutions team has simplified and streamlined the process for participating in the program to make it easier for businesses to take advantage of our incentives.
- Select a contractor from our list of Trade Allies.
- The contractor will provide an overview of the Program. The customer and the contractor will agree on the work to be done and the contractor will identify the upgrades that qualify for incentives.
- Submit a Pre-approval Application when required. Pre-approval is required on all custom projects and is available for projects over $10,000 incentive prior to work beginning. Any project not custom or under $10,000 incentive can move directly to final application. Applications submitted for pre-approval will be reviewed for completeness and program eligibility. If approved, a notice of pre-approval will be sent and project funds will be reserved.
- Complete the work while meeting project specifications and program guidelines.
- Submit a completed and signed Final Application with all documentation and completed measure worksheets within 60 days of the project completion.
- Receive your incentive check within 6 weeks of Final Application approval.
In order to be eligible, UniSource commercial customers must be on one of the following pricing plans:
- Small General Service (EGSGS)
- Small General Service Time-of-Use (EGSGST)
- Large General Service (EGLGS)
- Large General Service Time-of-Use (EGLGST)
- Large Light and Power Service (EILPS)
- Large Light and Power Service Time-of-Use (EILPST)
- Interruptible Power Service (Frozen) (EGIPS-F)
For customers with multiple facilities, all their facilities must have the plans listed above for any of them to qualify for incentives.
Please refer to the Equipment Specifications for details about equipment eligible for incentives.