Landlord Agreement Form

Do you own rental properties? UniSource can automatically transfer authority over the electric and/or gas service at any of your properties to your account when a tenant requests a service disconnection and vacates the property. This allows you to maintain uninterrupted electric service at your property, subject to the Terms & Conditions below.

Landlords may complete and submit an application for a New Agreement for one or all of their properties and can cancel at any time.