Renewable energy progress reports
UES is committed to promoting the use of renewable energy by residential and commercial customers.
Under the state's Renewable Energy Standard and Tariff (REST), approved in 2008 by the Arizona Corporation Commission (ACC), UES and other electric utilities in Arizona are required
to supply increasing amounts of renewable energy, with a target of 15 percent of total power sales by 2025.
Arizona Goes Solar is a collaborative effort led by the Arizona Corporation Commission and implemented by the
regulated electric utilities in Arizona. This website is designed to provide residential and business customers with a single source of information regarding solar energy
options and incentives. The program was created to provide consumers information regarding:
- The availability of residential and commercial solar incentives
- The Arizona Renewable Energy Standard
- Arizona Corporation Commission workshops and other related events on renewable energy
- Each utility's progress toward meeting the RES’ Distributed Energy Requirement
- An overview of solar installations by zip code
Click below to view the most recent plan.